Quickened

The world's little window to myself

Minha foto
Nome:
Local: São Paulo, Brazil

terça-feira, junho 01, 2004





Fay's little Lay

I've nothing to say
Of my own sorrow or decay
But please don't go away
I mean no such dismay
Be kind enough to stay
And I'll tell you, if I may
The story of a girl named Fay

My Fay was pure loveliness
And now is wrapped in darkness
I know for I was witness
When one was so, so careless
To rid her of her sweetness
To make her love so useless
To dip her into sadness

Poor Fay wanted to die
And nothing did but cry
Until her tears went dry
When all became a lie
She glanced at starless sky
And grew dark wings to fly

Her life was now a fake
So easy is to forsake
And pretend never awake
So sadly all for sake
Of images so easy to break
Huge little gothic mistake

And over a broken heart
My sweet girl is torn apart
And willingly takes part
In such sorry piece of art
Lost from the very start
Will love ever be smart?

I love you, lovely Fay
Even though you look so fake
May this be my mistake
But I'll break your mask apart
Awake your darkened heart
And make you see the day

For night alone is just a lie
Let go of all this darkness
Remember of your sweetness
You don't really want to die
You just wanna be Fay
So please let me stay

You don't need dark wings to fly
All it takes is the blue sky
So smile, and let us fly
Away
Today
I miss you, little Fay