Quickened

The world's little window to myself

Minha foto
Nome:
Local: São Paulo, Brazil

terça-feira, agosto 19, 2003

Minhas desculpas em especial ao Leotti pai,
prometo retornar à nossa querida lingua materna no próximo post.
Também estou trabalhando em uma versão dos poemas em
português, logo logo sai...



Teatro dos Vampiros

Ato III


The Coming of The Beast

I’ve come to let thee know
This… is little but a show
And thou art but little puppets
To whom thou speak, and those alike

Thine shall be the kingdom of heavens
Where God awaits thee and thy sins
But beware, for the road to heaven is nothing
But a small detour on the way to hell

For Hell and Heaven are every day
Both around and within each one of you
Like a beast that stalks your sanity
The hunger, the lust, the call

Some of you may be our servants
Others are toys we easily break
The damned and lucky shall be reborn in blood
The rest is only food

You’re the rest
You’re my snack
And I shall feed upon thee
Before the beast claims me in my madness

So pray to God, you fools
‘Cause I’ll be waiting round the corner
And I’m gonna suck you fucking dry!
Now run! Run, you bastards, run!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA



Cai o Pano